Garlic grows underground in the form of bulb. It is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot and Chinese onion. It is also one of the most important ingredients in all of the culinary arts.
It has been used throughout its history for both culinary and medicinal purposes. It can used as an effective form of plant-based medicine in many ways.
Scientific Name: Allium sativum
Family Name : Amaryllidaceae
Part Used : Bulb
Uses and Health Benefits
- Helps in the treatment of many cardiovascular diseases like atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, thrombosis, hypertension and diabetes
- Helps in controlling High blood pressure.
- Promote the opening of Blood Vessels.
- Helps in Treating Cold and Fever
- Prevents the common cold virus
- Anti fungal properties helps in removing infection
- Helps in treating Male and Female Hair Loss.
Garlic Exporter and Supplier In India