Fuller’s Earth Clay
Fuller’s earth is a staple ingredient used in the beauty industry. Manufacturers of herbal products often use this natural ingredient in their skin and hair products.
Also known as multani mitti, fuller’s earth is a type of clay that contains various minerals, including magnesium, quartz, silica, iron, calcium, calcite and dolomite.
Mostly available in powdered form, it comes in different colors, such as white, green, blue, brown or olive.
Common Name: Multani Mitti
Uses and Benefits of Fuller’s Earth
- Fuller’s Earth has oil-absorbing, cleansing and antiseptic properties that make it very helpful in treating various hair and skin conditions. This wallet-friendly natural ingredient is safe to use and there are no side effects.
- Fuller’s earth can reduce the appearance of wound scars, minor burn marks or any other kind of scars to a great extent.
- It has also been used as a bulk garage clay that many mechanics use to soak up oil and other automotive spills.
- For ages, people have used fuller’s earth to treat dandruff. It absorbs oil, grease and dirt that cause dandruff.
- It also helps in treating acne.
Fullers Earth Exporter | Herbal Exporter from India| Multani Mitti
Check Out Our Other Cosmetic Herb Products
Our Other Export Products