Amla (Indian gooseberry)
Amla is grown in the dry regions of India, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh preferable subtropical climate areas. It is also grown in Middle Eastern regions, as the climate is perfect for Indian gooseberry cultivation.
Both dried and fresh Indian gooseberry have great health benefits. Because of which it acts like a coolant if taken after meals. The Vitamin C content in Amla helps in improving the digestive system, rejuvenates the body, cures stomach constipation, helps in blood purification, reduces coughand asthmatic problems, and improves eyesight.
Scientific Name : Phyllanthus emblica
Family Name: Phyllanthaceae
Uses of Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with honey if consumed every morning provides energy and strength to the body.
- It helps to nourish the hair and scalp and prevent premature grey hair
- Used as the cardio protective, useful in hemorrhage, menprrhagia, leucorrhoea and discharge of blood from uterus
- Improves immunity and gives physical strength. It improves complexion and removes wrinkles.
- Also used to treat constipation.
- Used as a cooling agent to reduce the effects of sun strokes and sun burns.
Check Out Our Other Medicinal Herb Product
Our Other Export Products